Starting date: negotiable | Location: Amsterdam or Tilburg
As a Software Developer within Building Blocks, you will work in a vibrant and ambitious team with a passion for data science, located in Tilburg and Amsterdam. You will empower consumer brands to act in consumers favor by personalizing their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
▪ Program the back- (and front) end of software systems
▪ Program with Java and/or Scala a lot
▪ Work in an environment of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
▪ Work with Docker and Kubernetes
▪ Perform ETL operations on large data and file stores (e.g. Blob storage)
▪ Higher Professional Education or University in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in an IT related study
▪ Experience with object-oriented programming languages (such as Java)
▪ Interest in or experience with Microsoft Azure
▪ Someone who quickly understands and applies new programming languages and design patterns
▪ Creative in finding practical solutions and thinking out of the box
▪ Max 3 years of working experience
WHAT WE WILL OFFER
We will definitely reward you for your hard work and dedication, of course you will receive your base salary including holiday allowance and 13th month, but we also offer you a range of other benefits!
▪ Needless to say - An epic and challenging job at the coolest company – we promise you won’t be taken for granted
▪ Unlimited holidays - We believe you’re capable to decide for yourself in your and our interest
▪ A personal development budget – be the driver of your own development with our support
▪ Mobility plan – No standard amounts, but tailor made to your needs
▪ Participation program – We are all responsible for Building Block’s success, which is why you will get a share in the company in the form of certificates
We’d love to tell you all about it in a personal conversation!
At Building Blocks you will be in control. Meaning that you have the freedom to design your own job and get it done in your own way! We offer a unique work environment in which we continuously focus on further developing your skills, so you can achieve great results every day. Moreover, you will experience that having fun and celebrating our achievements together is what boosts our team spirit.
We are a team of ambitious people, with a passion for data science. By providing our clients with accurate consumer predictions, we enable them to become more customer centric and enhance their business results. We love to come up with innovative and out-of-the box solutions that translate data into concrete actions. In this way we empower companies to give their consumers the personalized offers and services they desire.
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation. We will contact you within a week and invite you for a cup of coffee if there is a match.