Starting date: negotiable | Location: Tilburg
As a Junior Software Developer within Building Blocks, you build impactful client solutions and contribute to our technology stack from a software development perspective, alongside your data scientist and data translator colleagues. You will empower consumer brands to act in consumers favor by personalizing their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
▪ Program the back- (and front) end of software systems
▪ Program with Java and/or Scala a lot
▪ Work with Docker and Kubernetes
▪ Perform ETL operations on large data and file stores (e.g. Blob storage)
▪ Work in an environment of continuous integration and continuous deployment
▪ Have completed a Higher Professional Education or University in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in an IT related study
▪ Have experience with object-oriented programming languages (such as Java)
▪ Have experience with web frameworks (e.g., Spring) and REST API
▪ Are Interested in or experienced with Microsoft Azure
▪ Are someone who quickly understands and applies new programming languages and design patterns
▪ Are creative in finding practical solutions and thinking out of the box
▪ Are at the start of your career (max 2 years of working experience)
WHAT TO EXPECT FORM US
We will facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication by receiving your base salary including holiday allowance and 13th month, but we will also offer you a range of other benefits! Needless to say, we will offer you an epic and challenging job at the coolest company. You will get unlimited holidays, since we believe you’re capable to decide for yourself in your and our interest. Also, you will get a personal development budget and mobility plan, all tailor made to your needs. Furthermore, we believe that we are all responsible for Building Block’s success, which is why you will get a share in the company in the form of certificates.
If the above sounds appealing to you, we would love to get to know you! You can apply directly via the form at the end of this page, or if there are any questions you can email email@example.com.
At Building Blocks you will be in control. Meaning that you have the freedom to design your own job and get it done in your own way! We offer a unique work environment in which we continuously focus on further developing your skills, so you can achieve great results every day. Moreover, you will experience that having fun and celebrating our achievements together is what boosts our team spirit.
We are a team of ambitious people, with a passion for data science. By providing our clients with accurate consumer predictions, we enable them to become more customer centric and enhance their business results. We love to come up with innovative and out-of-the box solutions that translate data into concrete actions. In this way we empower companies to give their consumers the personalized offers and services they desire.
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation. We will contact you within a week and invite you for a cup of coffee if there is a match.