Start date: Feb '21 or later | Location: Amsterdam/Tilburg | Experience: Student
As a Software Development Intern within Building Blocks, you will become part of our energetic and ambitious team. You will build impactful client solutions and contribute to our technology stack from a software development perspective, which facilitates the perfect opportunity to put your academic knowledge into practice!
▪ You get excited if you get to program the back- as well as the front-end of our software systems;
▪ You like to work in an environment which focuses on continuous integration and continuous deployment;
▪ you love to combine different (object oriented) programming languages into one solution, and directly see the impact of your work;
▪ You are experienced with providing and consuming REST APIs, as well as with Spring Boot;
▪ You currently reside in The Netherlands;
▪ You want to actually become part of our team, where you will be recognized as a valued colleague (instead of being ‘the intern who gets the coffee..’);
▪ Together with us, you want to work on improving our products, our services, and our organization!
From our experience, people with a University/Higher Educational background in ICT, Computer Science, or something related were often a good fit.
We will facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication by receiving an internship allowance, but we will also offer you a range of other benefits! Needless to say, we will offer you an epic and challenging internship at the coolest company. You will become one of our valued team members, and be involved with many aspects of our organization (think of commerce, innovation, or strategy). Furthermore, you will get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home if the situation around COVID-19 requires so. Lastly, we love celebrating our successes together, so be prepared to join some epic team activities during your internship!
At Building Blocks you will be in control. Meaning that you have the freedom to design your own job and get it done in your own way! We offer a unique work environment in which we continuously focus on further developing your skills, so you can achieve great results every day. Moreover, you will experience that having fun and celebrating our achievements together is what boosts our team spirit.
We are a team of ambitious people, with a passion for data science. By providing our clients with accurate consumer predictions, we enable them to become more customer centric and enhance their business results. We love to come up with innovative and out-of-the box solutions that translate data into concrete actions. In this way we empower companies to give their consumers the personalized offers and services they desire.
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation. We will contact you within a week and invite you for a cup of coffee if there is a match.